Do you know someone who loves gambling?
Being addicted to gambling can be painful for the person and their friends or family members; this type of addiction can sometimes put their belongings, homes, and even their lives at risk.
In this episode Dr. Carmen has an amazing interview with Spencer Christian, a broadcaster who shares with us his lessons about being a gambler for 30 years in which he has gambled an estimated 3 million dollars.
Dr. Carmen Roman is a dedicated clinical psychologist who helps parents, families and community leaders who have suffered from trauma, anxiety or stress to manage their emotions, guiding them to a harmonious life.
This week you’ll learn:
- Where does the addiction to gambling come from?
- What are the symptoms?
- Neuropsychological consequences.
- Risks of addiction to gambling.
- What are the psychological, social, and emotional circumstances?
- What to do if you are addicted?
- You Bet Your Life by Spencer Christian https://amzn.to/2JGAhvR
Give us some love! Donate here:
Connect with Dr Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman