Do you think hypnosis only happens in movies?
Hypnosis is a practice that can be used by psychologists in a professional environment with their clients, and yes, it does work. This time we’re bringing an old mystery that is often shown in movies and TV Shows to the scientific field to decipher.
In this episode, Dr. Carmen Román talks with Dr. Liz Bonet about what is true and what is false about hypnosis, how it works, and what benefits it can bring to our lives.
Elizabeth Bonet has a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology and is a mental health and couples counselor. She also has a special certification for hypnosis and hypnotherapy. In addition to all this, she has a podcast called Hypnotize Me where she talks all about hypnosis and how it works.
Dr. Carmen Roman is a dedicated clinical psychologist who helps parents, families, and community leaders who have suffered from trauma, anxiety or stress to manage their emotions, guiding them to a harmonious life.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What is, and what is not, Hypnosis?
- Can people hypnotize themselves?
- What can Hypnosis do for me?
- How do we know we’re with the correct therapist?
- Is there any risk?
Give us some love! Donate here:
Connect with Dr. Elizabeth Bonet
- Website: https://drlizhypnosis.com/about
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh28ssvyasY6IfG0dh0ljKw
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email her at email@example.com
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman