Have you ever had a panic attack?
If your answer is ‘Yes’ then this episode was made for you! And even if you don’t suffer from this kind of attack, this information will surely be useful to help any of your friends or family members.
A panic attack is an immediate – and most of the time unexpected – response from the body that does not necessarily have to do with what we are living in that moment; this type of panic can strike even while an individual is asleep, but will be gone in a matter of minutes.Panic attacks are described as an appearance of intense fear and bodily discomfort that leaves the person confused and shaken.
But what can we do to confront it?
In today’s episode, Dr. Carmen Roman and Ms. Lynn Fraser will share with us some suggestions and meditations that can help a person get over a panic attack or handle it in the calmest way possible. They’re also are going to share some reflections and points of views on what panic is and what it feels like.
Dr. Roman is a dedicated clinical psychologist who helps parents, families and community leaders who have suffered from trauma, anxiety or stress to manage their emotions, guiding them to a harmonious life.
Lynn Fraser has been practicing meditation for 25 years and teaching it for 20 years. She specializes in holding a safe, trusted space for healing trauma and gives private online sessions. She also hosts a daily morning meditation on her website to help start your day.
In this episode you will learn:
- What is a panic attack?
- Tricks to face a panic attack.
- Daily meditations to help confront panic.
- How meditation can help?
- Friends with your mind by Lynn Fraser
Connect with Lynn Fraser
- Website: https://lynnfraserstillpoint.com/
- Youtube https://www.youtube.com/lynnfraserstillpoint
- Insight Timer https://insighttimer.com/lynnfraser
Connect with Dr. Carmen Román
- Instagram http://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsInHarmony
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman